Our Vision and Mission Alignment
Gundi Contracting Pty Ltd is a licensed Aboriginal electrical contracting business that is a majority Noongar owned company. Our vision is to become a major Aboriginal owned electrical contractor that provides reliable quality services to our customers and clients.
We have strong capability in;
- Generation, transmission and distribution networks and systems,
- cables & over-head lines networks,
- mining (crushers, conveyors, stackers, re-claimers, ship loaders) oil & gas electrical systems,
- commissioning construction verification works,
- maintenance and repair works.
- Performing factory & site acceptance tests.
- Certification & compilation of reports as per Australian and/or International Standards.
- Industrial & commercial design,
- construction, commissioning,
- Maintenance & repairs services.
- Testing and tagging, substations,
- switch-rooms, switchboards.
Gundi Contracting is committed to working collaboratively with other businesses as an inclusive and culturally safe, equal opportunity employer. We believe these are key factors in strengthening and developing the broader Australian workforce, community and economy.
Gundi Contracting Pty Ltd is committed to developing Aboriginal entrepreneurship through Aboriginal business development. We have a strong understanding of the Indigenous Procurement Policy and how it can positively impact your Aboriginal participation and engagement strategies. Gundi Contracting Pty Ltd offers expert knowledge and experience with all its electrical products and services. We are also capable of facilitating new and innovative ways for Aboriginal participation and engagement across all our projects.
Instrumentation & Control
High Voltage testing equipment hiring services
- Power Utilities & Infrastructure.
- Oil & Gas Plants.
- Mining & heavy Industry.
- Power Generation.
- Industrial & Commercial.
- Rail industry electrical works.
- Earth moving, Mobile Equipment Autonomous dump trucks.
- Substations up to 700kV.
- Switch Boards & MCCs.
- GIS (Gas Insulated Switch Gear).
- Power Lines transmission and distribution high voltage cables (installation jointing & termination).
- Protections Schemes – generator, distance line, differential, motor protection, overcurrent & earth fault etc.
- Earthing & earth grid systems & networks.
- Industrial software, process automation, instrumentation and control.
- Industrial control systems, (ICS).
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA).
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS).
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
- Process Control Systems such as CITEC.
- Plant Struxure, Telemetry.
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) systems.
- Pressure, temperature, flow, etc instruments.
- Design & Classification.
- Installation & Inspection.
- Maintenance & Repairs.
- Hydro, Turbine & reciprocating engines, wind, Solar power generation.
- Design Installation Commissioning & Maintenance.
- Repair Works.
- Relay test equipment Secondary Current injection (Omicron CMC356).
- Primary Current Injection Testers (Omicron CPC100).
- AC Hi-pot test equipment.
- VLF Cable test equipment.
- Cable fault locators.
- Transformers Power, Current, Voltage & Capacitor Voltage. transformers test equipment.
- Earthing Systems testers.
- High voltage systems testing & Commissioning. Protection grading studies, Relays programming settings, Transformers Power CTs VTs), circuit breakers, earthing.
- Instrumentation and Control Programable Logic Controllers (PLCs) Variable Speed Drives (VSD) Instrument calibration. SCADA.
- Hazardous Areas Design inspection and certification, testing and installation.
- Earth moving equipment mechanical electrical & control systems.
- Power Stations – operators and maintainers for gas & wind turbines, solar hydro.
- Projects – Managers, Engineers, Quality assurance, Health & safety, Technicians.
- Tindale Air Base HV equipment Testing – Protection Relays programming, settings configuration, testing. Secondary & Primary Current Injection Testing. AC Hi-pot testing. Current, Voltage transformers testing. June – August 2018.
- Public Transport Authority – Statutory RCD testing & LV maintenance works. November 2018 – Current.
- Curtin University – Statutory appliance testing & LV maintenance works. June 2018 – Current.